Wednesday, June 01, 2011

How I Feel Today (ChEEtAh)

Sometimes I feel like a fool like this:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 1
Sometimes i feel like loving something like this: 
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 2
Sometimes I feel cheerful like this: 
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 3
Sometimes I feel animalistic like this: 
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 4
Sometimes  I feel dizzy like this:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 5
Sometimes I feel like  a hero like this:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 6
Sometimes I was so jocose, just like this:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 7
Sometimes I feel out of this world like this:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 8
Sometimes I hit the water when I was angry, just like this:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 9
Sometimes I feel like bored & hang like this:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 10
This is when I was actually bored:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 11
When I once mocked a person, I go like this emotion:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 13
I laugh very hard

when I was hit like this:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 14
When someone call me:
Princess Yvonne Cheetah Emoticons 15


THANK YOU!

No comments: